We will try to do everything we can to make your stay at the Lazy L at Willow Creek a wonderful one. We welcome all guests, regardless of their race, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or ethnic origin.
Coronavirus 19 Policies: Our highest priority is keeping our staff and guests safe. We are working to adapt our business practices to follow public health guidelines for safe operations. We strongly encourage all of our guests to maintain appropriate physical distance (6 feet) from other guests and staff, take advantage of our handwashing supplies, and wear a mask when interacting with others. Fortunately, our large, beautiful property provides ample opportunities to spread out, relax, and enjoy a safe, healthy vacation!
We have established the following policies for all of our guests comfort and convenience:
- The Lazy L at Willow Creek is open seasonally from mid-April to early November. Advanced reservations are required.
- The Lazy L at Willow Creek is a smoke-free facility. Guests violating this policy will be charged a $250 fee.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy and include breakfast. Pets and additional guests will incur additional charges. All room rates are subject to an 11% state and local tax.
- A 50% deposit is needed to secure your reservation. The balance is due the day of your arrival. A credit card number is needed to secure your reservation.
- During the high season (May-Sept) a two night minimum stay is required. Holiday weekends may be subject to a three night minimum.
- Check in time is between 2:00 and 4:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am. If you need a late check in or check out, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- As a small bed and breakfast, cancellations have significant impact on our business. Cancellations must be received at least 14 days in advance of your reserved date in order for a return of your deposit. If cancellation is received within 14 days of your reserved date, the return of your deposit will be contingent upon our ability to re-book the room. All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 service fee. If you have booked 3 or more rooms, a cancellation of 14 days or less will incur the loss of your 50 percent deposit.
- No-shows and cancellations made within 24 hours of your arrival date will be charged the entire amount of your reservation. As soon as you have checked in, you are responsible for paying for the entire stay. If you decide to check out early, no refund, in full or part, will be given.
- While reasonable wear and tear is part of the joy of living, negligent damages found to be the responsibility of a guest or guest’s pet will be assessed and charged to the guest. Please report all spills or breakages to the innkeeper promptly.
- Guests are responsible for securing their own valuables while on our property. We will not be responsible for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- Our pool is there for our guests’ enjoyment, but is not monitored by a lifeguard. Guests who use the pool are swimming at their own risk.
- For policies specific to our canine guests, please click on the Dog Friendly page above.